Description: HealthCall is seeking qualified CNAs/HHAs for adult cases in the Metro Detroit Area. Tasks to be performed by a CNA/HHA are assigned by and performed under the supervision of a registered nurse (RN) and in compliance with a plan of care. Duties may include but are not limited to: helping the client to maintain good personal hygiene; assisting in maintaining a healthful, safe environment; planning and preparing nutritious meals; assisting and demonstrating proper body mechanics when ambulating and transferring clients; assisting with certain treatments as ordered by the physician and supervised by the RN; assisting with ADL’s; and accurately assessing the client’s temperature, pulse, and respiration count; and accompany to appointments.
- Location: Metro Detroit area
- Schedule: All shifts available
- Compensation/Benefits: Competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24 hour on-call service and positive work environment. Medical, pharmaceutical, dental and vision benefits available to those who qualify.
All applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to read and write legibly, consistent with job requirements.
- As to CNAs, Completed a basic aide training program consistent with Michigan State and Federal requirements and for which a certificate was obtained
- Has the emotional and mental maturity necessary for establishing and maintaining a good work relationship with the client, client’s family, and personnel
- Current CPR Certification
- Copy of updated TB results/chest x-ray
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation