Description: The Human Resources Intern aids in the administration of the Human Resources functions of the Company and acts in support of the Human Resources Associate(s) and Supervisor. Regular duties may include but are not limited to: processing of applicants, communication with field staff, hard-copy and electronic filing, maintaining accreditation compliance of Human Resources files, and other related clerical duties. In addition, the Human Resources Assistant is responsible for the timely and accurate entry of human resource information, as directed by the Human Resources Associate(s) and / or Supervisor.
- Location: 28000 Woodward Avenue, Suite 100, Royal Oak, MI 48067
- Schedule: Part-time, summer position, flexible schedule
All Applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks.
Minimum Requirement/Skills Required:
- High school education or equivalent (GED) preferred;
- Associate’s degree or Human Resources/Employment coursework preferred;
- Typing, word processing, filing, and faxing experience required;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required;
- Human Resources experience preferred;
- Must be able to read, write legibly and maintain simple records in English and
- Must be productive and use time efficiently.