Description: Physical Therapy services are provided in accordance with a plan of care. The Physical Therapist’s responsibilities include but are not limited to: initial and interim assessment and evaluation of the client’s level of functioning; development of the plan of treatment in consultation with the physician; client/family education as appropriate; and requisition and management of equipment and supplies required to increase the client’s function and independence as appropriate to care. Qualified candidates must be willing to serve pediatric and adult populations both in the City of Detroit and throughout the metro area.
- Location: Southeastern Michigan
- Schedule: Contingent position with flexible scheduling
- Compensation/Benefits: Competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24 hour on-call service and positive work environment.
All Applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks.
HealthCall is seeking qualified Physical Therapists that meet the following qualifications:
- Have the minimum of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college/university;
- Hold a license to practice Physical Therapy in the State of Michigan;
- Have a minimum of one (1) year work experience as a physical therapist;
- Home health care experience preferred;
- Must have a valid Michigan State driver’s license with current automobile insurance coverage (where applicable);
- Must have reliable means of transportation;
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Office preferred;
- Demonstrates compliance with accepted professional standards and practice; and
- Demonstrates excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills