Description: The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is a paraprofessional who practices under the close, ongoing supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). The RBT is primarily responsible for the direct implementation of behavior-analytic services and provides one-on-one therapy to children in their home environment, in the community, and in the office. Each individualized program is written and designed by the BCBA for the RBT to execute utilizing positive reinforcement, incremental teaching, prompting, and repeated practice in the development of language, social interactions, independent living skills, and other proficiencies. RBTs have earned their Registered Behavior Technician Certification prior to date of hire.
- Location: 28000 Woodward Avenue, Suite 100, Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067. Services provided throughout Oakland County, Michigan.
- Schedule: Full-time and part-time positions available. Flexible scheduling available.
- Compensation/Benefits: This is an hourly wage position. Health benefits, paid time off, and retirement benefits available to those who qualify.
All applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks.
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Registered Behavior Certificate required.
- Minimum of one year experience proving ABA services to children preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- Copy of updated TB results/chest x-ray required.
- Ability to type 50 words per minute required.
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills required.
- Personal computer skills required.