Description: HealthCall seeks a positive, customer-oriented, self-motivated individual to serve as a Staffing Coordinator in Royal Oak, Michigan. At least two years prior experience as a unit coordinator / staffing coordinator / scheduler in a hospital or other health care setting is strongly preferred. This position requires a high degree of customer service, computer literacy, and proficiency in both Microsoft Word and Excel. Staffing Coordinators properly schedule field staff members based on matching the field staff member’s clinical experience with congruent client needs. The Staffing Coordinator schedules appropriate field staff based on the nursing supervisor’s assessment and the plan of care. The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of client visits, maintenance and upkeep of scheduling records and log books, and the accurate and timely communication of scheduling changes between the office and field staff.
- Location: 28000 Woodward Avenue, Suite 100, Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067
- Schedule: Full-Time Position available, Day Shift with rotating weekend coverage
- Compensation/Benefits: This is an hourly, non-exempt position. Medical, dental, and vision benefits available. 401(k) plan available.
All applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks.
- Associate’s Degree required;
- Two years’ experience as a unit coordinator / staffing coordinator / scheduler in a hospital or other health care setting strongly preferred;
- Proficiency in typing, general computer knowledge, and Microsoft Word and Excel required;
- Reliable transportation required.