Description: The Board Certified Behavior Analyst’s (“BCBA”) or Qualified Mental Health Professional’s (QBHP”) role is to lead a multidisciplinary team to provide examination, evidence-based treatment, and family training to children diagnosed with Autism. Services are provided in-center based on client and family needs. The BCBA / QBHP designs and implements individualized treatment plans, behavioral support plans and strategies; additionally, the BCBA / QBHP conducts Behavioral Assessments, including but not limited VBMAPP, ABLES, and AFLES, and develops client-specific behavior plan in accordance with the principles of ABA. Finally, the BCBA / QBHP supervises the Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) and Direct Line Therapists (DLTs) who implement ABA services for clients while advocating for their rights, dignity and privacy. This position reports to the Medical Director of HealthCall Behavioral Services.
- Location: 28000 Woodward Avenue, Suite 201, Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067
- Schedule: Full-time position. The schedule may be in 8.5, 10 or 12-hour shifts and requires one Saturday per month.
- Compensation/Benefits: This is a salaried position. Medical, dental, and vision benefits available. 401K plan available. Other benefits include competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24 hour on-call service and positive work environment.
All applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks.
- Must be Board Certified as a Behavior Analyst or meet the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) and Michigan Medicaid Guidelines for QBHP.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience providing ABA services to children.
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or Special Education, including coursework required by BACB at an accredited institution.
- Valid Michigan State driver’s license, current automobile insurance and means of transportation.
- Community Health and/or ABA experience preferred.
- Ability to provide care in a variety of settings and/or situations.
- Culturally sensitive to a diverse client population.
- Demonstrate compassion, empathy, responsibility, and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with members of a team.
- Demonstrate compliance with accepted professional standards and practice; and
- Demonstrate excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.