Responsibilities and Duties: Provides courier service as directed to customers to facilitate coordination of care, including but not limited to driving personal vehicle on daily scheduled and unscheduled trips to and from facilities, physician’s offices, etc., to pick up and deliver paperwork and supplies, making appropriate calls to arrange and verify pick-up and delivery of paperwork, supplies, etc, and completing deliveries thoroughly and efficiently by using schedules and specific map instructions.
- Location: 28000 Woodward Avenue, Suite 100, Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067
- Schedule: Part-time position
- Compensation/Benefits: This is an hourly position
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation with a valid Michigan State Driver’s License and valid auto insurance.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with physicians, physician office personnel, other clients, and co-workers regarding paperwork pick-ups or supply delivery.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when performing job responsibilities.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Professional demeanor.
- Team player.
- Must be able to read 12 point or larger type.
- Must be able to hear and speak in a manner understood by most people.
- Must be able to safely carry bundles weighing up to 10 pounds