Keeping You Safe
HealthCall has taken extra steps to create a safe, secure environment for our clients, families and staff. In this new reality, you’ll notice some changes to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 when visiting our clinic:
- All staff must wear a mask or face covering that covers the mouth and nose. Behavioral therapists and other direct care staff will also wear gloves and eye protection.
- All staff and clients must be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the clinic; those who screen positive will not be able to enter.
- Surfaces that are touched frequently are receiving extra cleaning and attention.
- Office seating and classroom set-up have been re-arranged to support social distancing.
- Client schedules have been modified to reduce the number of staff contacts while in the clinic.
- Floors have been marked to space people waiting in a line.
- Shared items, such as magazines and clipboards, have been removed.