Want to join our team?
We offer community healthcare and behavioral services
Do Good with HealthCall
Behavioral Services Center
Support for Nurses
Focus on Community
- Are you passionate about your community and caring for those around you?
- Do you want to spend more time with your clients in a one-on-one setting?
- Do you like to help your clients achieve long-term health goals?
- Do you want to work for a company that cares about their employees’ continuing education?
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Direct Deposit
- 24 hour on-call service
- Positive work environment and employee recognition program
- On-going training and education, including accredited Respiratory Training for nursing staff
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits available to those who qualify
If you are a nurturing and mature individual who would like to care for clients in the community or in our Behavioral Services Center, this could be the job and place for you. Please join our team – we are looking for you!
If you have not already done so as part of your online application process, please print and complete the attached PDF-version of the “Professional References Authorization/Release” (see link below), and fax it to “Attention HR” at (248) 395-3370. Alternatively, you may email the completed form to HC-HR@healthcallhomecare.com. Please include your name in the e-mail’s subject line.