Description: The Behavior Technician (BT) is a paraprofessional who practices under the close, ongoing supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). The BT is primarily responsible for the direct implementation of behavior-analytic services and provides one-on-one therapy to children in HealthCall’s center. Each individualized program is written and designed by the BCBA for the BT to execute utilizing positive reinforcement, incremental teaching, prompting, and repeated practice in the development of language, social interactions, independent living skills, and other proficiencies. HealthCall offers BTs the opportunity to earn the Registered Behavior Technician Certification through 40+ hours paid training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and opportunities for growth in that field.
- Location: 28000 Woodward Avenue, Suite 100, Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067.
- Schedule: Full-Time and Part-time positions available.
- Compensation/Benefits: This is an hourly wage position. Health benefits, paid time off, and retirement benefits available to those who qualify.
All applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks. Additionally, HealthCall adheres to all federal, State of Michigan, and Oakland County laws and regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination, testing, and isolation. Per federal requirements, all applicants must provide documentation of vaccination status.
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience providing ABA services to children preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- Copy of updated TB results/chest x-ray required.
- Ability to type 50 words per minute required.
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills required.
- Personal computer skills required.
Professional Reference/Criminal Background Check Authorization – BT/RBT