Description: HealthCall is seeking qualified CNAs/HHAs for adult cases in both the Metro Detroit and Lansing, Michigan areas. Tasks to be performed by a CNA/HHA are assigned by and performed under the supervision of a registered nurse (RN) and in compliance with a plan of care. Duties may include but are not limited to: helping the client to maintain good personal hygiene; assisting in maintaining a healthful, safe environment; planning and preparing nutritious meals; assisting and demonstrating proper body mechanics when ambulating and transferring clients; assisting with certain treatments as ordered by the physician and supervised by the RN; assisting with ADL’s; and accurately assessing the client’s temperature, pulse, and respiration count; and accompany to appointments.
- Locations: Metro Detroit and Lansing, MI
- Schedule: All shifts available
- Compensation/Benefits: Competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24 hour on-call service and positive work environment. Medical, pharmaceutical, dental and vision benefits available to those who qualify.
All applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks. Additionally, HealthCall adheres to all federal, State of Michigan, and Oakland County laws and regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination, testing, and isolation. Per federal requirements, all applicants must provide documentation of vaccination status.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to read and write legibly, consistent with job requirements.
- As to CNAs, Completed a basic aide training program consistent with Michigan State and Federal requirements and for which a certificate was obtained
- Has the emotional and mental maturity necessary for establishing and maintaining a good work relationship with the client, client’s family, and personnel
- Current CPR Certification
- Copy of updated TB results/chest x-ray
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
Professional Reference/Criminal Background Check Authorization – HHA/CNA