Description: The Clinical Nurse Manager manages and oversees the care delivery of clients within a defined team or program, including direct oversight of Field Nurse Supervisors. The Clinical Nurse Manager provides guidance and direction on resource utilization to the clinical team and is a resource person for the staff and HealthCall. The Clinical Nurse Manager reports to the Director of Nursing, but closely collaborates with peers and support staff. He/She/They ensures regulatory compliance within their assigned team or program and incorporates customer service in daily job duties.
- Location: 28000 Woodward Avenue, Suite 100, Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067
- Schedule: Full-time position (M-F, 8:30 am – 5 pm) with rotating on-call responsibilities
- Compensation/Benefits: This is a salaried position. Medical, dental, and vision benefits available. 401K plan available. Other benefits include competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24 hour on-call service and positive work environment..
All applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks. Additionally, HealthCall adheres to all federal, State of Michigan, and Oakland County laws and regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination, testing, and isolation. Per federal requirements, all applicants must provide documentation of vaccination status.
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice as a professional in the State
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- Two years of hospital nursing required.
- Two years management or supervisory experience in a health care setting, community nursing preferred.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Complies and maintains current BLS certification.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Culturally sensitive to and inclusive of diverse staff and client populations.
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Copy of updated TB results/chest x-ray.