Description: The Clinical Nurse Manager manages and oversees the care delivery of clients within a defined team or program, including direct oversight of Field Nurse Supervisors. The Clinical Nurse Manager provides guidance and direction on resource utilization to the clinical team and is a resource person for the staff and HealthCall. The Clinical Nurse Manager reports to the Director of Nursing, but closely collaborates with peers and support staff. He/She/They ensures regulatory compliance within their assigned team or program and incorporates customer service in daily job duties.
- Location: 28000 Woodward Avenue, Suite 100, Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067
- Schedule: Full-time position (M-F, 8:30 am – 5 pm) with rotating on-call responsibilities
- Compensation/Benefits: This is a salaried position. Medical, dental, and vision benefits available. 401K plan available. Other benefits include competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24 hour on-call service and positive work environment..
All applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks.
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice as a professional in the State
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- Two years of hospital nursing required.
- Two years management or supervisory experience in a health care setting, community nursing preferred.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Complies and maintains current BLS certification.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Culturally sensitive to and inclusive of diverse staff and client populations.
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Copy of updated TB results/chest x-ray.