Description: The First Aid/BLS Instructor (AHA) prepares healthcare professionals to know how to perform first aid in both in- and out- of hospital and other clinical settings. She/he trains participants to promptly recognize cardiac arrest, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations, and provide early use of an automated external defibrillator (AED), as part of a team and individually. Finally, the Instructor teaches how to relieve choking. The course includes adult, child, and infant rescue techniques.
- Location: 28000 Woodward Avenue, Suite 100, Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067
- Schedule: Part-time position
- Compensation/Benefits: Competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24 hour on-call service and positive work environment. Health and 401(k) benefits available for those who qualify.
All applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks. Additionally, HealthCall adheres to all federal, State of Michigan, and Oakland County laws and regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination, testing, and isolation. Per federal requirements, all applicants must provide documentation of vaccination status.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Hold a professional certification to instruct First Aid /BLS (American Heart Association, AHA) in the State of Michigan.
- Undergo successful orientation and participate in competency-based assessments of skills on a regular basis.
- Must have a valid Michigan State driver’s license with current automobile insurance coverage (where applicable).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation.
- Culturally sensitive to and inclusive of diverse staff and client populations.