Description: HealthCall of Detroit is seeking qualified RNs and LPNs for pediatric and adult cases in both the Metro Detroit and Lansing, Michigan areas. All RNs and LPNs who have at least 1 year of experience are encouraged to apply. Previous ventilator, trach, and G-Tube care experience is a plus. HealthCall RNs and LPNs work in our clients’ homes providing direct patient care; they work with physicians to develop and manage nursing care plans and help individuals and their families to take steps to improve and maintain health. HealthCall RNs and LPNs are responsible for following physician established plans of treatment under the direction of HealthCall’s Director of Nursing.
- Locations: Metro Detroit / Southeastern Michigan and Lansing, Michigan
- Schedule: All shifts available
- Compensation/Benefits: Competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24 hour on-call service and positive work environment. Health and 401(k) benefits available for those who qualify.
All applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks. Additionally, HealthCall adheres to all federal, State of Michigan, and Oakland County laws and regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination, testing, and isolation. Per federal requirements, all applicants must provide documentation of vaccination status.
- Current, unencumbered State of Michigan license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), as applicable
- Minimum of 1 year nursing experience
- Ventilator, trach, and G-Tube care experience within previous 6 months preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Current CPR Certification
- Copy of updated TB results/chest x-ray
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Reliable transportation