Description: At HealthCall, speech-language pathology services are part of HealthCall’s Behavioral Services division. All services are provided in accordance with a plan of care. The Speech-Language Therapist’s duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to: initial and interim assessment and evaluation of the client’s level of speech, language, hearing, and swallowing function; problem identification and goal setting; development of the plan of treatment in consultation with the physician; provision of speech-language pathology services in accordance with the plan of treatment; revision of the plan of treatment as needed; interdisciplinary coordination and adherence to the plan of care; client/family education as appropriate; evaluation and recommendation of mechanisms to enhance the client’s speech, language, hearing, and swallowing ability; and timely recording of evaluation data, treatments, client’s response to therapy interventions.
- Location: Royal Oak, Michigan
- Schedule: This position is part-time, and may include Wednesday day time hours, Friday day time hours, and Monday – Thursday evenings.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24 hour on-call service and positive work environment.
All Applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks.
Minimum Requirement/Skills Required:
- Have the minimum of a baccalaureate degree in a therapy program from an accredited college/university
- SLP license in the State of Michigan or ASHA certification
- CCC Preferred
- Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) preferred
- CPR Certification
- Have a minimum of one (1) year work experience as a Speech Therapist
- Must have a valid Michigan State driver’s license with current automobile insurance coverage
- Must have a reliable means of transportation
- Team player
- Must be able to safely carry bundles weighing up to 10 pounds