Description: HealthCall seeks a positive, customer-oriented, self-motivated individual to serve as a Staffing Coordinator in Royal Oak, Michigan. At least two years prior experience as a Registered Behavior Technician / Behavior Technician (RBT / BT) is strongly preferred. Additionally, experience as a unit coordinator / staffing coordinator / scheduler in a hospital or other health care setting is preferred. This position requires a high degree of customer service, computer literacy, and proficiency in both Microsoft Word and Excel. Staffing Coordinators properly schedule clinical staff members to see clients across a variety of services and programs within HealthCall’s Behavioral Services unit. The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of client appointments for diagnostics, speech and occupational therapy, behavioral assessments, and applied behavior analysis (ABA); it is necessary to timely, effectively, and efficiently maintain electronic scheduling records, and to accurately and timely communicate any updates to clients, families, and staff.
- Location: 28000 Woodward Avenue, Suite 100, Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067
- Schedule: Full-Time Position available, Afternoon Shift (1:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Monday – Friday)
- Compensation/Benefits: This is an hourly, non-exempt position. Medical, dental, and vision benefits available. 401(k) plan available.
All applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred;
- Two years’ experience as a RBT / BT strongly preferred;
- Experience as a unit coordinator / staffing coordinator / scheduler in a hospital or other health care setting preferred;
- Proficiency in electronic medical records, typing, general computer knowledge, and Microsoft Word and Excel required;
- Reliable transportation required.