HealthCall is committed to the development of cultural awareness and sensitivity specific to diversity regarding race, ethnicity, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, culture, socioeconomic status, language, disability, and other forms of diversity. As a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary group of professionals, HealthCall strives to provide culturally competent clinical services, outreach programming, and training opportunities. HealthCall is committed to expanding opportunities, advancing equality, and honoring differences among all clients, employees, and candidates. Through its work, HealthCall seeks to engender a diverse community that is accessible, safe, and inclusive for its clients, employees, and stakeholders.
HealthCall expects all employees and partners to conform to its policies regarding cultural competency and diversity to further its goals of serving the greater community as a health care provider, and to work cooperatively with its members toward that purpose, without judgment. HealthCall values a community that appreciates and learns from our similarities and differences, and hereby pledges its commitment to support the success of all staff and community members.
HealthCall is committed to the development of cultural awareness and sensitivity specific to the diversity within its service areas. Diversity regarding race, ethnicity, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, culture, socioeconomic status, language, disability, and other forms of diversity are areas of focus for HealthCall regarding this plan. The intent of this plan is to promote respect and attention to the diversity of the people with whom HealthCall engages, and to reflect such concepts in HealthCall’s overall company attitude, structure, policies and services.
To ensure an ongoing process of continuous quality improvement, HealthCall has set the following over-arching goals regarding the development of cultural competency:
- Enable HealthCall employees to work more effectively cross-culturally by understanding, appreciating, and respecting differences and similarities in beliefs, values and practices within and between cultures;
- Ensure that all individuals receiving services, employees, and all other stakeholders are treated with respect;
- Maintain the continuous satisfaction of individuals receiving services, and exceed their expectations;
- Recruit and retain highly skilled and talented employees;
- Provide a positive work environment committed to maximizing the potential of all clients and employees while having an awareness of and sensitivity toward their beliefs and culture; and,
- Develop and provide resources and training for staff, clients, and stakeholders.