Description: HealthCall seeks a self-directed, motivated, positive RN to serve as a Clinical Supervisor and Nurse Educator in Royal Oak, Michigan. All RNs who have at least 2 years hospital nursing experience and at least 1 year management/supervisory experience are encouraged to apply. RNs experienced in pediatrics, NICU/ICU, or neurology are preferred. Previous ventilator and trach experience is a plus. HealthCall Clinical Supervisors work in the office and in our clients’ homes providing direct patient care. The Clinical Supervisor manages and oversees the care delivery of patients within a defined team or program, and he/she provides guidance and direction on resource utilization to the clinical team. As the Nurse Educator, the RN provides focused training to new employees and graduate nurses, which includes the preparing and presentation of teaching materials as well as related skills assessments. The Clinical Supervisor reports to the Director of Nursing, but closely collaborates with peers and support staff. He/She ensures regulatory compliance within their assigned team or program and incorporates customer service in daily job duties. He/she collaborates with the primary clinicians, physicians, and other providers as needed on the development of the plan of care and monitors individualized pathway or plan of care to assure patient outcomes are met.
- Location: 28000 Woodward Avenue, Suite 100, Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067
- Schedule: Full-time position (M-F, 8:30 am – 5 pm) with rotating on-call responsibilities
- Compensation/Benefits: This is a salaried position. Medical, dental, and vision benefits available. 401K plan available. Other benefits include competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24 hour on-call service and positive work environment.
All applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks. Additionally, HealthCall adheres to all federal, State of Michigan, and Oakland County laws and regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination, testing, and isolation. Per federal requirements, all applicants must provide documentation of vaccination status.
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice as a professional in the State
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- Two years of hospital nursing required.
- One year management or supervisory experience in a health care setting preferred.
- RNs experienced in pediatrics, NICU/ICU, or neurology are preferred.
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Demonstrates compliance with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Complies and maintains current CPR certification.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Copy of updated TB results/chest x-ray.