Responsibilities and Duties: The Human Resources and Education Associate provides education, advice, assistance, and follow-up regarding company policies, procedures, and documentation. Daily duties may include but are not limited to: screening and processing of applicants/candidates/new hires, communication with field staff, accreditation compliance of Human Resources files, and administration of benefits. In addition, the Human Resources and Education Associate is responsible for handling requests for medical leave (both FMLA and non FMLA), employee incidences, and claims for Unemployment Benefits as well as the timely and accurate entry of information, including employee benefits and payroll information.
- Location: 28000 Woodward Avenue, Suite 100, Royal Oak, MI 48067
- Schedule: Full-time position (M-F, 8:30 am – 5 pm)
- Compensation/Benefits: This is an hourly position. Medical, dental, and vision benefits available. 401K plan available. Other benefits include competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24 hour on-call service and positive work environment.
All Applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks.
Reports To: Human Resources Education Supervisor
Minimum Requirement/Skills Required:
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Human Resources/Employment degree or coursework preferred;
- Typing, word processing, filing, and faxing experience required;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required;
- Human Resources experience preferred;
- Must be able to read, write legibly and maintain simple records in English and
- Must be productive and use time efficiently.