[heading] Why Your First Call Should Be HealthCall[/heading][spacer size=”15″]
Since its inception, HealthCall has provided nursing care services in the community to pediatric patients with a variety of medical needs. We have sought to acquire the services of professional, skilled, compassionate nurses and therapists who understand the complex needs of this patient population and their families.
As a company, we continue to strive to improve upon our services by keeping abreast of best practice methods of patient care delivery, and we incorporate these methods of safe, efficient care delivery into the home setting.
Our professional team of nurses and therapists are specially trained in the area of Traumatic Brain Injury and have experience with all levels of acuity in the pediatric population.
Our pediatric nurses are in-serviced annually on high-tech procedures such as ventilator, tracheostomy and PICC Line management and provide these services as well as basic care services with a level of skill and professionalism you can trust.
HealthCall… a trusted name in community healthcare services.
- Personal Care/ADLs (bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, feeding, etc.)
- Mobility/Transfer Assistance
- Ventilator/Tracheostomy Management
- Medication Administration
- Gastrostomy Management
- Wound Care Management
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Genetic Disorders/Birth Anomalies
- Skilled Nursing Accompaniment to School
- PICC Line Management including IV Medication Administration
- Monthly Skilled Nursing Assessment/Supervisory Visits
- Seizure Management
- Ages 0-17 Years
HealthCall’s Specialized Staff Members Provide Compassionate Care and Professional Direction to Patients and Their Families
To ensure that only the highest level of care is delivered, HealthCall seeks experienced and professional candidates who are skilled in attending to each patient’s particular needs. Every HealthCall employee must pass pre-employment skill level assessments as well as thorough background and reference checks. Additionally, HealthCall’s staff members undergo periodic evaluation by HealthCall’s Nursing Supervisors as well as ongoing training and education.
HealthCall’s Experienced Team of Professionals Includes:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Registered Dieticians
- High-Tech Home Health Aides
- Home Health Aides
- Certified Nurse Aides
HealthCall has Registered Nurses that Specialize in the Care of Premature Infants and Young Children
Our neonatal care services include:
- Monitoring feeding/growth and development/weight gain for premature infants
- Providing oversight to those infants receiving tube feedings
- Caring for failure to thrive
- Caring for apnea of prematurity
- Post operative cardiac and orthopedic care for both newborns and pediatric clients