Description: HealthCall seeks a self-directed, motivated, positive professional to serve as a Scheduling Supervisor in Royal Oak, Michigan. The Scheduling Supervisor has all of the responsibilities and duties of a Staffing Coordinator. In addition, the Scheduling Supervisor provides leadership and supervision to the department. The Scheduling Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and scheduling of client/staff visits and shifts, team meetings, continuing education courses, and the accurate and timely communication of scheduling changes between the office, field staff, and clients/families. The Scheduling Supervisor provides guidance and direction on resource utilization to the scheduling team and is a resource person for HealthCall staff and clients. The Scheduling Supervisor ensures regulatory compliance within the assigned team or program, incorporates customer service into daily job duties, and helps to provide training to the Scheduling Department regarding effective service.
- Location: 28000 Woodward Avenue, Suite 100, Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067
- Schedule: Full-time position
- Compensation/Benefits: This is a salaried position. Medical, dental, and vision benefits available. 401K plan available. Other benefits include competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24 hour on-call service and positive work environment.
All applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a staffing coordinator in a hospital, private duty nursing, or other healthcare setting required.
- Ability to manage and maintain electronic medical records (EMR), office files and up to 15% of client and staff schedules, individually.
- Must possess positive, enthusiastic attitude, and excellent customer services skills.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Typing and basic computer skills, including proficiency in Word and Excel, essential to completing job responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Provide ongoing leadership, innovation, and guidance on efficient and effective processes for the scheduling department in partnership with Administration.