Description: HealthCall seeks a positive, customer-oriented, self-motivated individual to serve as a Staffing Coordinator in Royal Oak, Michigan. At least two years prior experience as a unit coordinator / staffing coordinator / scheduler in a hospital or other health care setting is strongly preferred. This position requires a high degree of customer service, computer literacy, and proficiency in both Microsoft Word and Excel. Staffing Coordinators properly schedule clinical staff members based on matching the staff member’s clinical experience with congruent client needs. The Staffing Coordinator schedules appropriate staff based on the client’s assessment and the plan of care. The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of client visits, maintenance and upkeep of scheduling records, and the accurate and timely communication of scheduling changes between the office and clinical staff.
- Location: 28000 Woodward Avenue, Suite 100, Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067
- Schedule: Full-Time Position available, Afternoon Shift (11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Monday – Friday) and rotational on-call responsibilities.
- Compensation/Benefits: This is an salaried. Medical, dental, and vision benefits available. 401K plan available. Other benefits include competitive compensation with Direct Deposit and many other benefits, including: 24-hour on-call service and positive work environment.
All applicants are subject to thorough background and security checks.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred;
- Experience as a unit coordinator / staffing coordinator / scheduler in a hospital or other health care setting preferred;
- Proficiency in electronic medical records, typing, general computer knowledge, and Microsoft Word and Excel required;
- Reliable transportation required.